10 Moments of Extreme Vulnerability
Updated: May 3, 2018
1. Wearing a playsuit to a festival then stripping off to pee in a portaloo with a queue of people waiting outside.
2. Standing next to a friend at a cocktail party, waiting to be introduced.
3. Smiling at a stranger.
4. The first time you tease a new friend.
5. The quadruple text.
6. Trying to use the weight machines at the gym.
7. Dancing sober.
8. A bandage dress in January.
9. The first time you drop a cool new word into casual conversation.
10. Choosing a 'good song' to play at pre-drinks.
Words by Matilda Curtis
Illustrations by India Boxall